If you are seeking a permanent make up specialist we would like to offer you some of the most advanced and effective permanent makeup solutions available.
Soulage is one of a kind medical spa facility that combines the very best high tech Medical Spa and cosmetic make up artistry with the service commitment and attention to detail of a day spa. Helping you achieve the most attractive permanent cosmetic makeup and skin possible is our first goal at Soulage Wellness and Aesthethic Center.
Permanent makeup, also known as micro-pigmentation, is a revolutionary method of inserting small amounts of pigment into the dermal layer of the skin to simulate natural-looking or well-defined makeup.
Permanent makeup typically consists of the application of eyeliner, eyebrow simulation, and lip color. Additionally, there are permanent cosmetic makeup procedures for beauty marks.
During your permanent makeup session, our permanent make-up artist will determine which makeup colors best suit your skin tone and personal style. Then, using cosmetic pencils she will create a variety of designs to allow you to visualize the end results.
Who is a candidate for permanent makeup?
Anyone who desires a soft and natural look to their appearance or a correction of facial features typically achieved with traditional cosmetics, such as eyebrow enhancement, eyeliner, lash line enhancement and lip color.
Are permanent cosmetics really permanent?
Results will last between 2-6 years and will gradually fade during this time. When fading occurs a touch-up is required of your permanent cosmetics.
How are permanent cosmetic procedures done?
Permanent cosmetics procedures are performed using various machines and methods, such as the pen or rotary machine and the non-machine or hand method. These procedures are a process which includes the initial consultation and application of pigment, and usually one or two follow up visits for adjusting the shape and color or density of the pigment.
How long does each procedure take?
The initial procedure will generally take approximately 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours. Follow up procedures usually do not require as much time as the initial procedure.
Is it painful?
Permanent cosmetics procedures are of a skin invasive nature (as they are a form of cosmetic tattoo) and therefore you may experience some discomfort. This may vary according to each individual’s pain threshold. There are different methods available to help with pain management, including various topical anesthetic ointments and anesthetic blocks as well as topical desensitizing products.
What can I expect after a permanent makeup treatment?
Permanent Cosmetics will appear roughly 30% darker immediately after the procedure and for 5-7 days post-treatment. When the micro-pigmentation begins to heal, the superficial layer of skin will exfoliate naturally to reveal the true softer-looking result. Minor swelling and discomfort in the treated areas can be expected for 1 to 3 days after the procedure, and can be easily controlled with over the counter pain medication and/or ice packs. A vitamin A and D gel will be provided to hydrate and protect the newly pigmented areas and must be applied at least 3 times daily for 5 days post treatment. Wearing makeup in the treated areas is not advised for 5-7 days post treatment, as is swimming in lakes, rivers, pools, or oceans for up to 2 weeks, as to prevent any bacteria entering the healing areas.
What if I don’t like it?
Although the procedure is considered permanent, these procedures do have flexibility in changing color and shape to some extent, depending on the expertise of your technician.
More about Permanent Makeup
Tired of spending hours trying to achieve the perfect brow shape or eyeliner? Permanent cosmetic makeup is a great option for those who desire a “base” for their daily makeup routine and it is also great for people with the following medical conditions:
- Alopecia areata or universalis sufferers who have lost some or all of their facial hair, including eyebrows and/or eyelashes.
- Chemotherapy recipients with full or partial hair loss.
- Vitiligo sufferers who may have areas of skin which have lost their pigment.
- Allergies and sensitive skin sufferers. These people often can’t wear other cosmetics.
- Vision impaired people who have difficulty applying their cosmetics.
- Motor impaired, including Arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, stroke survivors, and those with unsteady hands who cannot apply their own makeup.
Permanent makeup is also great for physically active people who want to look their best throughout activities such as swimming, hiking, biking, tennis, aerobics, and don’t want to worry about “sweating off” or reapplying cosmetics. Men who want feature enhancement that looks natural and not “made up” will also benefit from the micro pigmentation procedure.
PERMANENT MAKEUP PRICING
- Eyebrows (Initial Session + Perfecting Session) $600
- Eyebrows + Eyeliner (Initial + Perfecting Session) $900
- Lip Liner (Initial Session + Perfecting Session) $490
- Full Lips (Initial Session + Perfecting Session) $600
- Eyeliner (Initial Session + Perfecting Session) $350 Top
- Eyeliner (Initial Session + Perfecting Session) $350 Bottom
- Eyeliner Top & Bottom (Initial Session + Perfecting Session) $600
- Complete Face (Initial Session + Perfecting Session) $1,500
- Microblading (Initial Session) $300
- Additional Session Eyebrows OR Eyeliner OR Lips Permanent Makeup (0-6 Months) $200
- Additional Session Eyebrows OR Eyeliner OR Lips Permanent Makeup (Over 6 Months) $300
- Additional Session Eyeliner Top OR Bottom (0-6 Months) $175
- Additional Session Eyeliner Top OR Bottom (Over 6 Months) $250