In the world of beauty and skin care, one of the most promising innovations to come along is the fractional CO2 laser, which can transform aging, sun-damaged skin. If you want to make a difference without surgery or a facelift, consider CO2 laser treatment.
What is CO2 Laser Treatment?
There are many types of laser treatments available to treat skin. We offer several different kinds that target specific skin problems. Of all these, the CO2 laser is considered by many to be the gold standard in laser skin care. It has several features that make it an excellent choice for many people. These include:
- It allows for dramatic improvements in just one session.
- It removes old, damaged skin cells.
- It boosts collagen production, leading to renewed skin and healthy skin cells.
- CO2 lasers can remove scars, including acne scars.
- The treatment can be customized according to each person’s skin and desired results.
- You may not need follow-up treatments.
- Cell production and renewal typically continue for months after the procedure is completed.
What is the Procedure Like?
Our medical professional can discuss the best way to prepare for your session. During the procedure, a laser system will be used to gently treat your skin. The process builds collagen until deep wrinkling, deep scars and sun-damaged spots are eliminated over time. When all is said and done, you may look forward to:
- Firmer, brighter-looking skin
- Dramatic reduction in wrinkles
- Even skin tone
- Fresh, youthful complexion
- Skin that looks plump and full
- Reduction or elimination of scars and other blemishes
Is CO2 Laser Treatment a Good Option for You?
If you would like to learn more about what CO2 laser treatments can do for you, get in touch with Soulage Wellness & Aesthetic Center in Bastrop, TX. Contact us today to book an appointment and get started!